Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Kuehne Triangle

This is the Kuehne triangle. Well it's more my triangle really but we all live our lives around it. Born in Bath, where I lived the first 20 years of my life, spent my twenties in the Gers where I met the love of my life, and now Berlin where we got married and made two amazing little people, Jacob and Lyra.



If I had the knowledge and power to align my moons and stars I would probably be able to divine something very significant from these lines. As I'm looking at the map now I'm wondering what is right in the middle - is it Belgium? What significance could that possibly have?

If all goes well and Mandy plays ball this could be the basis for our summer trip this year, which also marks our 10 year anniversary. We would do Berlin Bath first. That's where my family are based. Then a bit of travelling about maybe Wales, then down to Cornwall to visit friends. At some point we could then get the ferry across from Plymouth and make the drive down to the Gers. I think the journey down the Atlantic coast could be great. Some friends dd it last summer and had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment